KNOW THE CURRENT STATE OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT
...AND WHAT TO DO NEXT.
IT'S HARD TO KNOW IF YOUR BOOK IS READY TO BE PUBLISHED.
Be empowered to make the best editing decisions for your book and budget. You are not alone!
You've written a significant portion of your manuscript... but is it done? And you probably have more questions than that, such as...
- Is what I wrote good enough to publish?
- Do I need to rewrite some or all of my manuscript?
- How much editing does my manuscript need?
- What's the difference between proofreading and editing?
- Wait... there are three types of editing? What do I pick?
- How much is proofreading or editing going to cost me?
- Did I make the right decision when I chose to write a book?
Well, we can't help you with that last question, but we can help with the others... and even more you haven't thought of yet. Connect with your Coach today and you'll have answers in as quickly as a few days.
WHY Choose To Invest In
An Editorial Assessment
Editing is a major expense for self-published authors and those completing a manuscript with the hopes of pitching it to agents or publishers.
First time authors tend to be under-educated about the editing process. Many request proofreading services, unaware that their manuscript might require a different type of editing first.
An Editorial Assessment educates you about the current state of your manuscript so you are empowered to make the best editorial decision that best suits your style and budget.
What Is An Editorial Assessment?
- Personalized 1-on-1 assistance
- Unbiased feedback on your manuscript
- Clear recommendations for your next steps
Who Is An Editorial Assessment For?
- Those who finished their manuscript
- Those still in progress on their manuscript
- Those who are seeking an editor
- Those who already worked with a proofreader or editor, but still need another set of eyes on your project
What Do You Get?
- A thorough reading of your manuscript
- An detailed, unbiased assessment of your manuscript's current state, delivered in a downloadable MP3 recording via email
- Recommendatations for your next seps
- A written summary
Rates and Turnaround Time
Up to 15,000 words
approx 1 week
15,001 - 35,000 words
approx 1.5 weeks
35,001 - 70,000 words
approx 2 weeks
70,001 - 100,000 words
approx 3 weeks
100,001 - 200,000 words
approx 3.5 weeks
200,001 - 300,000 words
approx 4 weeks
300,001 - 500,000 words
approx 5 weeks
About Your Editing Coach
Denise Renee is the Lead Writing Coach and Educator for www.WriteYourBook.tips. Here are a few fun facts about her:
- Started career as a high school English teacher
- Professional writer since 1999
- Experienced Copywriter & Digital Marketer
- Soon to be published fiction writer
- Also a talented musician & visual content creator
- Is a "dog person" in her mind, but still doesn't own one
19+ Successful Book Projects And Counting!
ghostwritten or edited
ghostwritten or edited manuscripts still in process
satisfied book writing
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
- We DO guarantee that you'll love working with your Book Writing Coach.
- We DO guarantee that you will be given individualized attention and your ideas will be nurtured.
- We DO guarentee that the advice given will be based on the most up-to-date industry best practices for book writing and self-publishing, yet tailored to your unique set of circumstances and preferences.
- We DO NOT guarantee lenght of time it will take for you to complete your book, nor book sales or other results as all are dependent on your own efforts, which we are outside of our control.
SECURE YOUR EDITORIAL ASSESSMENT
You are advised to submit the most polished version of your document, free of side notes and comments which can erroneously increase the word count.
For ease of reading, your document should be in a standard font (such as Times Roman, Arial, Calabri, Courier, Garamond, or Verdana). The font should be 12-pt. The line spacing should be double spaced.
Upon payment submission, you will be immediately directed to upload your document to our service.
To 15,000 Words
approx. 1week turnaround
15,001 - 35K words
approx. 1.5 week turnaround
35,001 - 70K words
approx. 2 week turnaround
70,001 - 100K Words
approx 3 weeks
100,001 - 200K Words
approx. 3.5 weeks
200,001 - 300K Words
approx. 4 weeks
PAYMENT DISCLAIMER: If you are ready to engage us for your editorial assessment, please be sure your document is prepared per the guidelines above. Perform a “word count” function on your document and select the pricing which corresponds to the total amount of words in your document. If you underestimate your word count and you selected a lower payment, you will be invoiced the difference to the correct price. This invoice must be paid in full prior to work on your assessment commencing. Upon completion of your payment, be prepared to immediately submit your document to our uploader. Making a payment denotes you are in agreement with and intend to comply with our Terms of Service.